Relax, rejuvenate and restore your skin, body and mind with a multi-award winning skin clinic
Divine Beauty Mossman is a busy skin clinic offering full beauty services, in a small town surround by sugar cane fields in Far North Queensland. Vicki Collinson started her career in the skin industry 20 years ago, Vicki has worked in many skin clinics and day spas from Port Douglas, Melbourne and London, Vicki was one of twelve finalist for Best Beauty Therapist in the Australian Beauty Industry Awards 2019.
The staff at Divine Beauty have many years experience, the team of Skin Therapist are passionate, friendly, professional and have a strong desire to improve, develop and learn new skills.
Advance skin treatments are what the skilled therapist love to do. Divine Beauty has won 8 awards in the hair and beauty category over the past 3 years. When a client comes to them with a skin concern, our Skin Therapist pride themselves on listening to the client, gaining their trust and helping them to build confident in their own skin again.
Our team of highly trained experts are ready to cater any unique requirements of our customers
- Facial treatments
- Body Treatments
- IPL HAIR REDUCTION
- BROWS AND LASHES
- Hand & foot treatments
Our Skin Therapist has the professional expertise to help each client improve the appearance and condition of their skin by the application of appropriate cosmetic and paramedical treatments. The facial service the Skin Therapist will offer include a combination of the following:
- Consultation and skin analysis
- Skin cleansing
- Specialised skin care treatment, including exfoliation techniques and streaming
- Manual massage of the face neck and shoulders
- The application of face mask
- Home care and advice for the future treatment and products
We are committed to ensuring that your quality of life is enhanced by our professional massage therapist with a combination of Swedish and Aromatherapy techniques
Experience the ultimate full body rejuvenation with an individual body treatment tailored for you. A total body relaxation treatment with glowing results. Skin feels smooth and looks hydrated, restored and revitalised.
DMKC foundations provide superior coverage with sheer application. The highly pigmented formula:
- Softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Is long lasting and moisture resistant
- Provides a flawless coverage that lasts all day minimal touch up required
- Is formulated with an oil free, botanical base
- Contains the revolutionary organic preservative BIOCENCE
- Includes a variety of shades to match all skin tones
IPL HAIR REDUCTION
Intense Pulse Light is gentle on the skin, you will be seduced by a very warm sensation at the moment of the flash. Only on sensitive areas you might feel a tingle… but nothing like older IPL or laser technologies.
Progress of your hair removal program.
- A noticeable decrease in hair regrowth since the first session.
- Between 8 to 21 days after each session, your hair will begin to fall out.
- Throughout the sessions, your hair will become finer and less dense.
- Optimum results should require 6 to 8 weeks treatment.
BROWS AND LASHES
Lash curlers are a thing of the past, set the new stranded in glam. You can have luscious lifted lashes that are retained even after showering or swimming and can last up to 6 weeks.
Lash Lift aftercare
- Avoid excess hot water or stream on lashes for the first 24 hour.
- Avoid shampoo, make up removers, creams, eye cream on the lash or eye area for 24 hours.
- Do not rub or play with your lashes.
Henna Brows are a form of eye brow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness. Henna is a natural dye made from a plant known as hina or henna tree.
HAND & FEET
Hand and Feet require all the pampering they can get, we use them every day for all sort of task. Make sure you look after yours with are Divine hand and feet treatment. We use the most stringent hygiene procedures for all of our treatments.
Hard wax and strip wax are selected for optimal results. Highly trained wax technician carry out all body waxing with modesty and compassion. 24 hours after care advice, no tanning, no sunbathing, no spas or sauna, avoid deodorant, minimal exercise.
- Wash your skin daily to keep follicles clean and free of bacteria.
- Exfoliate 24 hours before wax to remove as many dead cells as possible, to ensure the wax grabs to the hair only.
- Don’t book an appointment if your skin has had too much sun exposure or if you have recently had a spray tan.
Whether you ‘re spending a weekend in Bondi, a week in Fiji, or a month in Maui, here’s what you need to do to look your best.
- Exfoliate prior to tanning to remove dead skin cells
- Do not wax or shave 24 hours prior to tanning
Day of Tan
- Do not moisturise or wear deodorant or perfume prior to tanning.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Do not shower, exercise, sweat or get wet for at lease 5 hours after being tanned
- Avoid waxing after your tan
- To maintain your tan, keep skin well hydrated with the uses of body butter or mosturisers
To make a booking please call us, or fill out the form below and we will get in touch to confirm the best time and day available
Explore what our customers say about us and our amazing service
I am a regular Customer at Divine Beauty and I have been going there religiously since 2009.
Vicki Collinson is one amazing Massage Therapist. I have traveled the world very extensively for 40+ years and I have visited a lot of Spa’s around the world including many on the top Cruise Lines.
Vicki is the best. She is always cool, calm and collected. I have never seen her lose her cool. She runs a very neat and tidy Spa in Mossman and I tell everyone they haven’t experienced a massage till they go to Divine Beauty and ask for Vicki Collinson. I also have Facials and Pedicures with Vicki and again, she is very professional and does all to her best ability.
I have been a client of Vicki’s for over 11 years. I have always found her to be a knowledgeable, skilful and caring beauty therapist.
In the time I have been a client of Vicki’s, I have witnessed her continuing to expand her knowledge, which she applies enthusiastically and shares willingly.
She has expanded her product and treatment range over the years, which now includes very exclusive and highly sought after products and treatments. I am excited every time I visit to see what new techniques or products she has acquired, and Vicki always seems to put a lot of thought into my treatments before I even set foot in the salon. I have found Vicki to embrace the ever changing world of beauty therapy with an eagerness that is refreshing and enlightening.
I travel almost an hour to get to Vicki’s salon despite having several salons a lot closer to home, however I will continue to travel the distance due to the wonderful skill and care I receive from her. My skin has never looked better and I leave her salon feeling relaxed and confident, knowing that I couldn’t get better care from anyone else.
Vicki is the ultimate professional and always has the best interests of her clients at heart, and I have no hesitations in recommending her highly to friends and family.
Vicki is completely professional and a perfectionist when it comes to using her beauty therapy skills to provide great service.
I can never decide whether my favourite treatment is the facial or the pedicure…. and I alos highly recommend her as an exxceptional masseuse. Vicki, thanks so much for your care and expertise over the years!
Karen, Newell Beach